Seward Mediter Sealing Fluid 7/L
- Sealing Fluid 7/L: Protective sealing fluid for damaged, lifeless hair, with Grapes Polyphenols and Elastomeric Microemulsion.
- The valuable and essential finishing touch to this exclusive and highly professional treatment.
- For Professional use only
For Returns, Exchanges, Damaged Goods or Cancellations please advise us by completing our Contact Us page before returning purchased items.
If you would like to return an item that you have bought from us, you may do so at any point up to 14 days from when it was received.
We accept most goods back as long as the product has not been opened and is in a re-saleable condition; for example, the item must have all its packaging, wrapping and tamper seals intact. If the product has been opened then it is deemed you have accepted the item and for this reason we may not be able to offer you a refund.
Please advise us that you wish to return the item. If we agree to the return you must then return it to us under the following conditions:
- We will only accept unopened, unused goods for a refund
- You must return the products in their original packaging unopened
- You must return the products by recorded delivery
- Once your item is received by us and it meets the criteria above, we will apply a refund to the original method of payment for the value of the goods excluding delivery within 14 working days and inform you by email
- Please note that delivery charges are not refundable..
We are very confident about the products on our website, please check ingredients and before using the item or opening the packaging. If you require additional information please contact us.
We regret to inform that we are unable to offer a refund, credit or exchange if, after using the product, you find you are in any way sensitive to it or it is unsuitable for your needs. Majority of our customers find our products suitable, it may be that your body cannot tolerate certain ingredients. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to monitor customer cancellations or returns, and charge administration fees, payment processing fees and refuse returns if a customer is repeatedly found to be buying and returning goods. Each return is assessed on an individual basis taking the customer history into consideration.
We do accept exchanges provided the customer will pay for the postage.
Should an item arrive damaged, please contact us within 5 working days of delivery and we will be able to assist you. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge claims for damage should we be informed outside of this time scale.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This does not apply to Special Offers.
You can cancel your order online at any point up to the completion of the secure payment section at the checkout. Beyond this point, your order may be dispatched at any time, even before you receive your dispatch confirmation email. Your statutory rights are not affected.